Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G400 Hybridsview other products
This G400 hybrid packs a lot of power thanks to its new 11% thinner steel face that allows it to flex faster at impact for longer distance, which we all appreciate at the top end of our bags.
Key features of the G400 hybrid:
- Cascading sole contracts and springs to boost ball speeds and distance
- Face is 11% thinner for more flexing, which delivers 1.5mph more ball speed
- Thinner crown saved weight to allow for an increase in forgiveness
- Rear sole weight increases MOI to improve forgiveness
- Sole weight can be customised to your swing weight preference
- Multiple loft options from 2-hybrid to 6-hybrid
It is really crucial to get your gapping right so you don't end up with two clubs that fly the same distance. During a fitting we can test a range of lofts, hosel positions and shafts to ensure your new hybrid slots in seamlessly between your woods and irons.